References: ISO 15754, TAPPI T541 and Standard D.37P Specifications
DEK-TRON’s commitment and dedication to excellence has brought to the market the most exceptional instrument to perform the Z Directional Tensile Test for paper and paper board products. The development of the ZDT Tester XP2 Series has evolved from its accomplished design, development, and experience in the industry with its original past models using 20 and 30 year old technologies.; as is the Analog D/CS-163 and Digital D/CS-163 as below depicted.
The ZDT XP2 Series includes precision machined parts and high quality materials and components. Each component is carefully inspected and tested prior to a meticulous assembly. These exceptional qualities make this instrument the most reliable, precise, and durable instrument available in the market. And yet, it is simple in design and operation.
- LCD screen – large numbers easy to read.
- Allows to change units at the touch of the button, ( Lb, Kg. N. )
- Holds in its memory test results and performs statistical calculations at the touch of a button
- Minimum maintenance is required
- Simple and quick process to verify its CALIBRATION
To Request a quote or for more information, Call 908-226-1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All DEK-TRON Instruments includes the DEK-TRON Advantage!!
Maintenace & Repair Service, On-Site Training or Training at Dek-Tron Training Facilities, Accessories, Instrument Calibration, Parts